How to receive payment
Once you register on PayAbsolute, you have several options to receive payment with or without a website. Receiving payment on your website
PayAbsolute is a payment service that allows businesses receive payment online. The payment platform commenced operations in November 2016. Websites that integrate with PayAbsolute can accept payment from all the major Nigerian debit cards, international Visa/Mastercards and also from the PayAbsolute wallet.
PayAbsolute is owned by Electronic Settlement Ltd, an independent, private sector led, limited liability company located in Lagos, Nigeria focused on providing Innovative, Dependable, Easy-to-use, Affordable and Secure payment solutions.
- Locate any nearest VISA/VPAY enabled ATM
- Insert your card and punch in your pin
- Select the pin change option
- select Internet PIN (i-PIN) change option (the word 'iPIN', 'Password' and 'VbV code' are the same)
- Insert any four-six digits of your choice as your i-pin
- Re-enter the digits entered in step 5
- If you have done the above correctly, a message is displayed that your PIN was changed successfully. This means your card is now enrolled in the VbV program and you have an internet PIN (i-PIN), which can be used for any internet transaction.
Please note that this is specific to internet related transactions and it does not change your regular PIN used on ATM.
POS VBV Card Users using Internet explorer browser should uncheck support for ‘Use SSL2.0’ by following the steps below:
- 1. Click on Tool option on the menu bar
- Select Internet Options
- Click Advance tab
- Scroll down to Security option and uncheck Use SSL 2.
- Go to the merchant website and select the goods you want to buy.
- Click on the checkout or payment button. You will be redirected to PayAbsolute checkout page.
- Review your ordered items, note down your transaction ID and select your payment method.
- Provide your email address and submit.
- 'On the card issuers' portal, enter your card details.
- 6. You are then returned to PayAbsolute. Click on ‘Return to Merchant's Website’. Please note that PayAbsolute does not have access to or hold card details.
- You will be notified by email of your transaction while the merchant will be notified by email and/or SMS.